Thursday, October 24, 2013

Project Pan- Skincare (eek!)



Hello everyone!

It’s that time again… Project Pan- SKINCARE (face) edition!

That’s right! I’m choosing 7 different skincare products to use and abuse before I can buy any new ones. That is going to be really hard. Every time I go to a drugstore or specialty shop (*cough* Lush *cough*) I have the urge to try every single item.

That said, there are some high-end/drugstore/specialty store products in this mix. If you’d like to see a review on a specific item, please leave a comment.

I'd love to share my opinions on these products!

My lucky 7 skincare products are:
Benefit Foamingly Clean cleanser





















La Roche-Posay Physiological Foaming Water (sample size)





















Lush Enchanted Eye Cream




















Lush Tea Tree Water




















Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash (Pink Grapefruit cleanser)




















Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser




















St. Ives Green Tea Scrub




















I chose these products because I want a change. I’ve been using the same type of skincare for a while, and there’s so much out there to try. 

The Tea Tree water has seen better days, and thankfully it’s almost gone. I think the eye cream might take a while to finish. I wonder if it could be used for a different purpose. Hmm. Something to think about.

Skincare is another one of my addictions, so it’s a good thing I’m clearing out my bathroom to make room for even more things!

2 comments: