Friday, October 25, 2013

Project Pan- fourth times the charm;)



Happy Friday everyone!

Here is my last Project Pan set (for now). I’ve also decided to put myself on a total No Buy- except for necessary repurchases, and things that I don’t consider to fall in one of the major categories (makeup, skincare, hair care, and body care). 

I think my other exception will be Sephora’s Holiday special. I know they usually give a decent discount to VIBs, and now that I’m a VIB Rouge hopefully the discount will be even better. I need a new Beauty Blender, so maybe I’ll use that for beauty tools, which wouldn’t hurt Project Pan at all!
I’ve just been spending way too much money on unnecessary products, and it’s time for a cut back. I don’t have a particular deadline for this either. I think I’ll just try to hold on for as long as I can! 

Today’s post focuses on BODY CARE! Take a peak at the 7 items on my list:

Lush Bohemian soap





















Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub (This is not the full size. This came with a gift set)




















Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Body Clear body wash




















Philosophy Almonds and Cream Shower Gel




















Philosophy Cranberry Twirl Shower Gel




















Philosophy Peppermint Bark Shower Gel (travel size)




















Ren Moroccan Rose Otto Body Cream (sample size)




















I actually like all of these products (and in the case of the Ren LOVE). I simply want to use them up before I buy more. 

I thought about including Lush bath bombs on this list, but it’s so hard to document those items- because they’re one use only! That said, I don’t plan on purchasing any new ones until the next wave of Lush’s Christmas/Holiday products hits stores. I think that’s another month away anyway, so that leaves some time to use these things up!

As always, if you’d like to hear about any specific product, leave a comment. I’d love to do a review or two !

1 comment: