Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Project Pan- Foundations!



Hello everyone!

I’m back again with Project Pan- Foundation edition.

I’ve been trying to choose a mixture of high-end and drugstore products to use and talk about. I’ll probably select a few items to do reviews on- so if there’s any specific item you’d like to hear my thoughts on, please leave a comment.

My lucky 7 foundations are:

Dior Skin Nude in 010 Ivory





















MAC Matchmaster in 1.0





















Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Light




















Revlon ColorStay (Normal/Dry skin) in 110 Ivory














What a mess!




Revlon ColorStay Whipped in 110 Ivory





















Revlon Nearly Naked in 130 Shell





















Too Faced Air Buffed BB Cream in Snow Glow















Obviously I’m very pale! I chose these products because they are ones that I do not plan on re-purchasing, with the exception of the Dior, which is more of a summertime foundation. 

I have to use all of these up before I can buy a new foundation. I’m already pre-shopping (is that bad?). There are a couple of different brands I haven’t tried yet. I want something with a fuller coverage for the upcoming winter season. Perhaps something from Make Up For Ever?

The Dior and the Revlon Nearly Naked are almost gone (I used the darker shade in the summer when I had more color). So I hope this won’t take too long to complete. Foundations are one of my biggest beauty weaknesses. I want to try every brand/formulation possible!

Are you doing a Project Pan? Link me to your blog and/or videos! I’d love to see what other beauty-obsessed people are doing.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your updates on this project...Stick with it!

    ReplyDelete