Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Project Pan- All about HAIR CARE!



Hello, hello!

Welcome to Project Pan- Hair care edition. ROUND 1.

I have so many hair-related products, it’s insane. And all the bottles around my bathtub isn’t the prettiest thing. I need to use some of this stuff up!

My lucky 7 hair care products are…

The Body Shop Banana Conditioner





















Dove Revival Conditioner (Pomegranate/Lemon Verbena)





















Live Clean Argan Oil Restorative Conditioning Mask




















Organix Teatree Mint Shampoo




















TRESemme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment




















Vidal Sassoon Repair Shampoo (travel size)




















Vidal Sassoon Repair Conditioner (travel size)




















I chose products I am not choosing to re-purchase at this time. I’m concentrating on using these up before I can buy any other hair-related products, with the exception of my staples. For instance, I use a root lifter and detangling spray on a daily basis, when I run out of those I will re-purchase, regardless of whether or not I’ve finished these 7 products. 

I think this is going to be the hardest category for me to stick to. But I will do my best- and I will be honest with my failures (which hopefully aren't many).

Please leave a comment or two and let me know what you think of my Project Pan!

No comments:

Post a Comment