Monday, October 21, 2013

A brief intro + Project Pan (Lip Product edition)!



Hello everyone! This is the Beauty Blog for YouTube user ShadowSmoked (aka Elle S). 

Suggestions are very much welcome for what you’d like to see here. Leave a comment with any ideas, comments, and/or criticism. 

I’m going to start this blog with something that’s been on my to-do list for a while- Project Pan.
Although I’m doing my PP a little differently. I’m starting off first with only lip products. I must finish all of my chosen 7 before I’m allowed to purchase anymore lip products (and even then, I might try to do a second round). 

My lucky 7 are:

Benefit Ultra Plush lip gloss in Hoola (sample size)



Dior Addict Lip Glow













Eos lip balm in Summer Fruit




Fresh Sugar Rose lip treatment (sample size) 













NYC Applelicious Lip Balm in Pink Lady













Stila Lip Glaze in Sugar Plum (sample size)



















Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Native






















I am going to choose more products from different categories too, with the exception of eye shadows and powders (those suckers take forever to finish).

I think foundation will be next, followed by primers, and then eyeliner/mascara. I’m also thinking about having general categories for hair care (a combination of shampoo, conditioners, treatments, etc.) and skincare (moisturizer, toner, cleansers, etc.)

The rules will be adapted based on the product (like foundation), but I’m going to try to make 7 the base number for everything else. I am including generous sample sizes, but no foils or anything that would last less than a few uses. 

Are you doing a Project Pan too? Let me know if you have any advice!

And remember to check back here for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment