Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Finish Six by Christmas | Update #2


It is hard to believe that one month from now is Christmas! Where does the time go?

I have made some great progress over the last couple of months with my Finish 6 by Xmas challenge.

Check out my video HERE or continue reading for more details on this challenge!


As of my last update, I had finished my L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder foundation.
I loved the formula, but hated the shade (too dark and too warm-toned). And, unfortunately, this has been discontinued.

I do, however, have two high-end foundations that have similar finishes (My Dior Nude Air Serum foundation and my Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation) that are perfect colour matches for my cool-toned skin. 

For this update, I finished my NYX Photo Loving (Anti-Redness/Green) Primer
I did like this primer, but didn't find that it did much for redness. While it felt nice on my skin, it definitely did not reach holy grail status. I also chose not to cut open this primer. Why? I only do that for products I am CRAZY IN LOVE with.

I also finished my LA Girl HD (High Definition) Eye Primer stick in White. I already have another one of these guys. While I generally prefer NYX's Milk stick, I like this one from LA Girl because it is stickier and holds glitter a little bit better.

I then decided to give up on my Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara. This mascara was getting all over my lid and my cheeks. As much as I loved the deluxe sample version, the full-size thoroughly disappointed me.

That leaves me with my Dior Creme de Rose lip balm.
I have made such wonderful progress with this balm! Look at all that pan! I don't think finishing this by Christmas will be much of a challenge. It is a fantastic, moisturizing balm.

And lastly, my Ofra Universal Brow Pencil. This pencil is really lovely when it is sharpened to a point. I find it really helps shape my brows, and the colour is a great match for mine. I have some sparse patches in my brows, and this waxy pencil does the trick.

And that is it!

Thanks for reading!

XOXO
Elle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN_jtrFwLFM

No comments:

Post a Comment