Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Project 10 Pan: FINALE

I have made the decision to end this Project 10 Pan.

While I did not finish every item, I did make some excellent progress.

Check out my previous update above, or keep reading for the finale!

Items previously finished:
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion.

Items finished:
CoverGirl Intense Shadowblast Primer
This primer/shadow combo sadly dried out on me when I left the cap open. I'm not that disappointed though- while it swatched beautifully, it didn't look quite as good on my lids.

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer in Sin
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (Deluxe Sample)
Tarte lash primer (Deluxe Sample)


 I love lash primers! Totally unnecessary, but I love how full they make my lashes look- that is, when you pair it with the right mascara. I liked pairing it with my Josie Maran Black Oil mascara- a very moisturizing mascara. When used with my NARS Audacious mascara, for example, my lashes looked clumpy at stumpy- not a good look.

Items remaining:
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in Fair/Light
DuWop Brow Kit
I am getting there with this guy! It's not my favourite thing, but it has definitely inspired me to look for other kits like this in the future. I love the idea of a brow/wax combo (I don't need the highlighter, as I have plenty that work better). Next time I will be purchasing a brow powder in a darker shade!

Make Up For Ever gloss (Deluxe Sample)
Make Up For Ever lip liner (Deluxe Sample)
LA Colors Eye crayon in Bronze (? I've sharpened away the name. But it's a gorgeous gold color!)

Eye crayons and lip liners- two things I never quite got the point of. Now I'm obsessed! I will definitely be purchasing MUFE lip liners in the future. The formula is creamy, but not slippery. And the LA Colors eye crayon? Stunning. I only wish it lasted longer on my lids.

Video update here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hneyTKqWtcc

XOXO ELLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment