Saturday, November 21, 2015

Sample Roulette!


To kick off #365daysofsamples I have decided to do a mini-challenge. This is a Sample Roulette.

What that means is that I chose 10 sample items at random to use up. The samples I have in my stash range from your classic foils to perfume vials to deluxe sized items (more than one or two uses!).

So check out the video here or read on to discover the items I randomly chose...


1) Bumble & Bumble Full Potential Hair Preserving Booster Spray (Deluxe Size)

2) Vasanti Detox Face Cleanser (Deluxe Size)

3) Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Perfume (Vial)


4) Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer (Foil)

5) Fresh Soy Face Cleanser (Foil)

6) Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo + Conditioner (Foils)

7) L'Occitane Milk Concentrate (Packet)

8) Benefit Puff Off! (Foil)

9) YSL Touche Eclat No 1 + No 2+ No 4.5 (Foils)

10) Same as #9!


I am thinking I might choose this Roulette method for my #365daysofsamples challenge in 2016.

Are you doing a Sample Roulette or a Project Pan Roulette? Make sure to let me know in the comments!

XOXO

Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment