Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Plans for 2016!

While it may only be November, my heart is already with 2016!

I have been dreaming and scheming about what Projects, Challenges, and Goals I hope to accomplish during 2016.

So what am I planning on doing?



1) A Project 20 Pan (ROULETTE!) with all make-up items. A Project Pan Roulette is when you choose items at random. I will have a number of different categories (which I will share on this blog closer to my intro video) written on pieces of paper. I will draw 20 different slips of paper, and choose corresponding items. For example: "A drugstore foundation" or "Something from your favorite brand"

2) Pan That Palette! I am going to continue to pan my Naked Basics.
 I am also going to attempt to pan another full-size palette. Currently, I am intending to pan Stila's In The Light palette. However, if the majority of Panners decide to go with a different palette, I am going to challenge myself with my Vice 2 from Urban Decay!

There's still more! So read on...


3) Project Use It Up. Monthly updates. This is a general check-in for all of my challenges. This will include goals, and what I hope to accomplish over the next month. I will also include items that are not in my Projects/Challenges. These items will likely be skincare, haircare, and other various beauty items. Never fear! I will still be doing monthly empties videos in addition to this monthly check-in.


 4) Seasonal challenges. This would be things like Finish 6 by Christmas, which I am currently working on.
These are great supplemental challenges for regular Project Pans!

5) A makeup low-buy. I find that giving myself too many rules or restrictions leads to overspending. So instead, I am vowing to do a low-buy. My goal is to re-purchase items I love, and only purchase brand new things once I have finished a substantial amount of items in the same category.

6) #365daysofsamples or some kind of challenge to finish up foils and various limited use items. I have a huge stash of samples that I desperately need to go through and use! I am intending to use the aforementioned hashtag on Instagram, along with YouTube and blog updates, to go through these items and see if I might find some new holy grail items! As far as I know, this is a challenge unique to me, and I challenge others to take part in this as well!

7) A makeup inventory. This is currently in progress. I want to keep a detailed list of products I own, to avoid purchasing dupes or even identical items (hey, I have a lot of makeup!).

And that's it!

Is there anything I'm missing? Make sure to let me know what you would like to see from me!

XOXO

Elle


No comments:

Post a Comment