Sunday, December 14, 2014

Beauty Budget 2015- My Rules

Hello beautiful people!

So recently I shared this video:


In it, I discuss my plans for Project Use It Up for 2015. One of my goals for the new year is to use my blog more. And so, to begin, I'm going to further describe my goals and rules for all of these plans.




*Beauty Budget ($100/month)
-Does not include subscription boxes
I currently am trying Birchbox (now open to Canadians)
Julep (I do not get a box every month)
and Luxe Box  (pre-paid)
-Does not include tools (brushes, sharpeners, eyelash curlers, etc.)
-Is from January 1st til September 1st


*Project Pans (makeup, skincare, haircare)
- Project 20 Pan, all makeup.
10 items to finish completely, 10 to hit pan on.
First Project Pan will begin Jan 1st, and end April 1st. 
-Project Use It Up for skincare & haircare. I may combine these to ease boredom.

*Mini challenges
-Finish X by Spring
-Finish X by Summer
-Finish X by Fall
-Finish X by Xmas

*Pan that Palette
-Naked palette.
1st goal: hit pan on all shadows
2nd goal: finish one shadow

I'm going to try to hold myself accountable to this. And I plan on giving budget updates as they happen (say with a purchase or two) and/or at the end of the month.

Any and all suggestions to better my plan is welcome!

Thank you so much for reading.

XOXO
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment