Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Attempting a No Buy (for real this time!)

I need to do a no buy.

A real no buy. Not one where I keep making excuses and find reasons to buy new items. But a financially motivated no buy with real, firm goals in place.

Financially, I need to take a purchasing hiatus. I am still on maternity leave, which means my pay is currently less than half of what it normally is, and will be until I return to work in September.

I have a large furniture payment due in September.

And...Wait for it... I'm going to IMATS in Toronto, which is October 1-2.

So buying things I don't REALLY need, like the Sweet Peach palette above, has to stop.

And I am prepared to do so.

So starting now, the month of my birthday, and after a few 'treat yo self' treats from Sephora. I vow to begin my Beauty No Buy.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment