Saturday, January 2, 2016

Project 20 Pan ROULETTE: intro

I was a little crazy when I thought of this project!


This project involves writing categories down on little slips of paper, and then drawing them at random. The category chosen is how you will make the choice of which item to pan.

One of my panning mottos for 2016 is definitely GO BIG OR GO HOME!

The full list of all 60 categories can be found below. Have fun if you decide to try this too!




Drugstore Product
High-end Product
Free Choice
Foundation
Single Eyeshadow
Face Primer
Highlighter/Illuminator
Blush
Eyeliner
Lipstick
Lip Balm
Lipgloss
Something You Love
Concealer
Nude Lipstick
Mascara
A product in a form you are not crazy about
A Cream Product
Pink Lipstick
Lip Liner
Something in your fave shade
Face Powder
Red Lipstick
Deluxe-Size Item
Something you used to love
Something from Urban Decay
Something from Revlon
Something from NYX
Something Old
Something New
Something Fun
Something you already hit pan on
Bronzer
A Brow Product
A product you regret buying
A Loose Powder item
An item that was a gift
An expensive product
A cheap product
A Black Eyeliner
Something overrated
Something Underrated
Beautiful Packaging
Something Overlooked
A Vampy Lipstick
Something Glittery
Something Matte
Something Shimmery
Something Sheer
An item in a palette
Holy Grail Product
Something Bright
Something Neutral
Something purchased because of YouTube
A Product with a wand/applicator
A Liquid or Gel eyeliner
A Full-Size Product
An Eye primer or base
Something from ELF
Something depotted


I tailored this to my panning needs and my collection. Feel free to alter this list to benefit your needs. Credit would be nice, but not necessary. You can always refer people back to this blog or to my YouTube channel. 

3 comments:

  1. I love your motto for the year. Good luck with your panning project. I look forward to seeing your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this idea, and love your categories, so I used it as base for my own project. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete