Friday, July 10, 2015

Project Pan: Back-to-MAC edition!

I like having goals to work towards.

I shop at Sephora for the points, instead of searching somewhere else to buy beauty products. I like seeing that one thing leads to another.

And when doing Project Pans, there is no goal of more stuff. The goal is to downsize! And that doesn't always work for me.

Few stores (that I know of anyway) have programs where you can trade in packaging for new products. Lush does this (5 containers= 1 free face mask). And MAC does. 7 products (note: I was told 7 by a MAC employee, but others have told me that you only need 6 products!) that fall under the specifications can be returned for a lipstick (or an eyeshadow or lip glass in-store).7 products go out, 1 goes in. That sounds pretty good to me! If Sephora offered something like that I feel like my panning would increase.

I like to try new things, but I don't want to have so many products sitting around that will eventually become expired.

Check out my intro video with five MAC products.

And don't forget to subscribe to follow me on my panning journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment