Sunday, November 15, 2015

Project 10 Pan UPDATE!

Missed my INTRO to this Project Pan? Check out the video!

One month into this Project, and I've finished one product and made some decent progress on the rest!

Keep reading for more info on the products in this Project, as well as the video update!

Item finished:
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion.
Obsessed with this liner! I already have multiple in my stash, otherwise I would definitely be repurchasing this bad boy. One of the best black liners ever.

Other items in my Project 10 Pan:

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer in Sin
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (Deluxe Sample)
Make Up For Ever gloss (Deluxe Sample)
Make Up For Ever lip liner (Deluxe Sample)
Tarte lash primer (Deluxe Sample)
LA Colors Eye crayon in Bronze (? I've sharpened away the name. But it's a gorgeous gold color!)
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in Fair/Light
DuWop Brow Kit

CoverGirl Intense Shadowblast Primer

Video update here:

 XOXO
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment